Welcome to the Paradise Running Club
Reaching fitness goals together one step at a time.
If You Have Any Questions Click Here to Email Us: Paradise Running Club
* A diverse group of people
who love to run and meet in the spirit of fun, good health and friendship.
We support and encourage runners at all levels, from beginners to marathoners
and everyone in between.
* Some of us race to achieve personal goals and some
of us just run.
* An officially sanctioned running club by the Newfoundland
& Labrador Athletics Association (NLAA).
* The Club is for anyone who is
interested in being consistent with their running and likes to enjoy the social
benefits of running with a group, regardless if they're training for a specific
event or not.
* Scheduled weekly trail or
road runs of varying distances at paces to suit everyone.
* Training runs to
improve speed, strength and stamina.
* Training advice and plans for
beginner, recreational and competitive runners.
* Injury prevention
* Motivation to help achieve your running objectives and personal
* Weekly (Saturday morning) "Coffee Run".
* Social events and relay
* A comprehensive Internet web site and active email communication,
plus Facebook and Twitter interaction for group members.
involvement through supporting local charities.
* The only running club in
the Paradise area.
* Low annual registration fees that encourage
participation and include club membership, NLAA membership, and members can
participate in any or all of our training programs that we offer.
programs include Learn-To-Run, programs focusing on 5K and 10K distances, Tely
10 training, and at least twice per year we offer Half Marathon/ Marathon
* The only trail/road race on the NLAA road-racing calendar.
Club running shirts at cost pricing.
Keith Glynn - President
Todd Ralph - Vice President