Welcome to the Paradise Running Club Snow and Ice 5k Fun Run Site
Saturday, February 17th, 2018
Start Time 9:00am
For More Information Please Contact:
Join Paradise Running Club for our 5k Fun Run/2.5k Walk. All proceeds raised will go to support the CBS/Paradise Community Food Bank. Donations of food items of your choice are also greatly appreciated. Contact the Food Bank at (709)834-2800 to find out high demand items.
Due to Safety Requirements, earbuds and headsets are not permitted.
Where: Click Here to Register
When: until 11:59 pm
Friday, February 16th, 2018
here to see who is already registered.
Payment for Race Day Registrations
will be accepted by
cash only, without exception.
NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS or CREDITS.
Where: Paradise Double Ice Complex McNamara Drive, Paradise.
When: Saturday, February 17th, 2018, 8:00 - 8:45 am
Parking is available at the Paradise Double Ice Complex.
There is a 60 minute time limit to complete this run. Please note - course will close at 10:00am.
For safety, please be sure to keep to the right side of the road.
1) Start West end of the arena parking lot facing McNamara Drive.
2) Run along parking lot to Sarah Davis Way.
3) Turn left unto Sarah Davis Way and continue to the end of the road.
4) Turn left at the end of Sarah Davis Way and continue up the hill behind the community center. Circle the community center until you reach McNamara Drive.
5) Cross McNamara Drive and enter Tipperary Street. Turn right on Tiverton Street, then left on Croydon Street. Take a right on Devaughn Street and run to the end before returning to Croydon Street.
6) Take a right on Croydon Street, then a right on Burnaby Street, continuing past Sobeys to McNamara Drive. Turn left on McNamara Drive and proceed to the cross walk where you will cross back to Sarah Davis Way.
7) Turn right on Sarah Davis Way and continue to west end before turning left into the arena parking lot, running up the hill to the. Walkers will return to the start and runners will do a second lap before they finish.
Click here for a video fly through of the route.
Runners Please Note - This is not a closed
course and participants should be aware of the possibility of other people using
Random draw prizes for finishers. Please note for draw prizes, only runners that are present are eligible.
Post-race refreshments and snacks will be
available for runners and volunteers immediately
following the race at the Rotary Paradise Youth Community Center, McNamara Drive, Paradise.
- Kiley Dominie
- email: email@example.com